Summer of 2018 (dates TBA)
Setting the Standard for
Hamptons Essential Luxury
Hamptons Contemporary provides both the trade and luxury homeowners a powerful and compelling range of ‘Hamptons Must Haves’ that define chic styling, practical beach décor solutions and refined elegance.
As the first design fair in the Hamptons, 2016 proved to be a rousing success for Hamptons Contemporary exhibitors and fairgoers, while capturing the attention and imagination of the trade and press. The fair sold out its allocated booth space, as well as Opening Night attendance of 1,000+ and generated an impressive 70 press stories.
Now expanded to a four-day configuration, including a Trade Day, while moving to the height of the summer season, this innovative fair brings a NYC trade show experience to the Hamptons.
An Ideal Time to Meet Thousands of Elite Hamptons Homeowners
In 2018, the fair is now scheduled in the apex of the Hamptons summer season for shopping, fund-raising, media glitz, and social events. The population explodes from 75,000 year-round to 400,000 during this summer weekend.
Benefits of a Trade Fair vs. Show House
Exhibitors have the opportunity meet thousands of important buyers face-to-face each day. The personal exchange enables better understanding of fairgoers needs and gives you the opportunity to customize your product and services to fit their specific needs. Hamptons Contemporary is dynamically interactive, providing complimentary wine and spirit tastings, live DJ, grilling demos, insightful panels, exhibitor presentations, expert-led guided tours, celebrity appearances, and book signings. These additional activities make the days visit fun, entertaining, and memorable.
Setting the Tone of Acquisition
This conveniently located Lumber Lane Reserve Estate is surrounded by other luxurious estates, celebrity residences, and posh horse farms which provide an aura of luxury, excitement and privilege– set the tone for high-quality selection and acquisition.
Exploring Hamptons Essential Luxury In Important Home Categories
- Refined Indoor + Outdoor Furniture
- Impactful Lighting Solutions
- Top Interior Design Services
- Elegant Wall Coverings
- High-end Custom Cabinetry
- Luxury Kitchen + Bath Fixtures
- Architectural Hardware
- Fine Custom Rugs
- State-of-the-Art smart Home technology
- Sustainable + Organic Designs
- Visionary Architecture
- Colorful Pillows + Throws Artisan Fares
- Tasteful Window Coverings
- Luxury Tabletop + Case Goods
- Chic Fire pits, Fireplaces + Mantles
- Durable Outdoor Grills
- Unique Stone, Tile + Marble
- Pool tables and pianos
- Handsome Wine Cellars + Libraries
- Impressive Home Theaters
- High-profile Entertainment Concepts
- Outdoor Sculptures and other dramatic 3d artistic works.
- Posh Kids’ Rooms
- Ceramic Objects
The apex weekend of the summer season. New location – Behind The Hedges, in one of the classiest neighborhoods in the Hamptons. New Concept – a boutique, elite and tightly curated version in a smaller Pavilion to provide greater impact and mindshare for exhibitors.
Surround Yourself with Other High-End Exhibitors
Curated to meet show standards, Hamptons Contemporary creates the ideal setting to showcase upscale products, brands, and services. Discriminating Hamp- tons homeowners will be presented with an array of world-class products under one roof.
The Best Location
Staged in the sophisticated Bridgehampton Design Pavilion, the elegant 20,000 square foot indoor structure will be constructed on a private and breathtaking multi- million dollar estate grounds, in one of the toniest neighborhoods in the Hamptons. This exquisite 9-acre grounds, perched behind the hedges, also served as the distinguished host site for ArtHamptons the past 2 years. The vast acreage allows for easy and immediate abundant self-parking right at the Pavilion site including an exhibitor parking section.
From the Creator of ArtHamptons
Hamptons Contemporary is the brainchild of Rick Friedman, the founder and former producer of ArtHamptons. During his tenure, he helped to make fine art collecting a popular and trendy activity. With Hamptons Contemporary, he redefines the entire home as the canvas for beautification and personal statement.
Each booth features sturdy 10’ high, freshly painted walls with sleek overhead trusses and a high-impact LED lighting package. Our level, custom built, raised flooring is covered with neutral colored, all-purpose carpeting. Our exhibitor management system makes pre-show preparations quick and easy. Our union-free show allows for friendly and low cost loading in/out service, plus on-site storage.
- Display your products at a fair where attendees have the financial means and inclination to buy. In 2016, average sales home price in the Hamptons was a stunning $1.7 million. In the luxury sector, average home price is now $8.5 million, up 20% over previous period. There has been a surge in $5 million+ homes in 2016 over 2015.
- Easy access from affluent townships. The location of the fair is now a short distance from the neighboring towns with some of the highest average home property values on the East Coast including Sagaponack, East Hampton, Southampton and Water Mill.
- A boutique fair limited to under 100 exhibitors allows for greater mindshare and a limited number of companies per industry category. Organizers will also limit the number of exhibitors in specific industry sectors.
- Introducing Trade Day on Friday, July 28. Hundreds of professional members of the trade from interior designer members of ASID-NYC/ Long Island Chapter, to the architects from AIA-Peconic Chapter will converge at the fair. Plus, hundreds of prestigious home builders, real estate agents, and local retailers will attend.
One of the world’s most in-demand retreats, the Hamptons hamlets and towns cover a 50-mile stretch on the south fork of Long Island, from Westhampton to Montauk. Offering a scenic collage of farms, country clubs, luxuries breath-taking estates, and wineries, it has many of the most desirable addresses on the East Coast of America. The range of Hamptons homes and architecture help define the very essence of luxury, elegance and style.
For more information ask Director of Development Rich Ferrante, email@example.com