Meet the Designers
Our package of benefits and perks is unmatched in the Hamptons as an effective method for promoting interior designer services.
The selection and hiring of an interior designer by a luxury homeowner is a very personal decision. From a modest makeover to a total new look, scores of attendees at the Hamptons Contemporary Design + Decor Show will be searching for fresh talent to guide them on the complex journey for upcoming home design projects.
Subsequently, a prime portion of the fair (booths #467-481 and #468-478) is dedicated to an elite and select group of high-profile interior designers from across the nation. This is an extraordinary opportunity to display your talents and vison, while discussing your past projects personally with hundreds of Hamptonites. The Meet the Designers Section will be promoted pre-show and onsite, with prominent signage and different colored carpeting from the rest of the Pavilion.
What We Offer
- Duo Listing with your furnishings brand – Opportunity to team up with a brand partner of your choice. Both you and the brand will be listed separately on the exhibitor section of the website, in the Show Catalog and on show signage. This provides two-for-one promotional visibility in our vignette. ($500+ value).
- Featured Interior Designers – Your headshot and short 50 word bio will appear along with the selected interior designers in this section on a featured Show Catalog and website page. This focused listing gives you extra publicity and visibility. Each designer will be asked to provide one short Hamptons 2017 Summer Design Tip for publication. ($500 value).
- Complimentary 15-minute Consultations – Offer your feedback to potential clients on Saturday and Sunday (July 22-23, 11am-1pm) in your gallery space. Our website will take advanced appointments, in 30 minute intervals, for each interior designer in this section. You can meet privately and comfortably in your vignette at specific pre-arranged times. Onsite appointments can also be arranged by incoming fairgoers at our registration desk in the entrance lobby.
- Social Media Promotion – your participation will be featured several times in our social media campaign including a short interview to share your design sensibility and Hamptons 2017 Summer Design Tip on Facebook and Instagram during the 8 week lead-up to the fair. ($1,000 value).
- Best Vignette in Show Award – Prominent and respected judges will select the best vignette on display. The winner will receive this accolade for personal promotion and win a free booth in the 2018 show! They will also receive a complimentary one page advertorial in the 2018 Hamptons Contemporary Buyer’s Guide with 25,000+ distribution. ($3,500 value).